- Child must be at least 16 years old.
- Consenting party MUST be either the parent or legal guardian. If guardian, must have court documentation.
- Parent and child must have the same last name. If the last names are different, you must have the child's birth certificate.
(Birth registration cards are not sufficient.)
- The form must be signed in front of a Notary Public by both the parent and child. Notaries can be found at banks or grocery stores.
- Both parent and child must have a picture ID with a birth date.
- The signing parent must be present at the time of service.
- Fill out the form completely. Each section is marked.
If you don't have Adobe Reader on your computer, click here for a free download.